1. Shoes that have a similar heel height to what you will be wearing on your wedding day.
2. A supportive strapless bra
3. A hair tie. This way you can easier see how your gown will look when wearing an updo.
4. Photos of dresses you like that you’ve found in magazines and online.
5. A digital camera or camera phone so you can take photos of yourself in the gowns you like. (Check with the salon first to make sure they allow this).
Bonus tip – Make sure you have freshly shaved armpits and legs!
Hearts, Joy, Love!
For more great planning tips and ideas, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 937-235-2586.