I get a lot of questions from brides about the RSVP, or Response, card. So for the next couple weeks I’ll be posting some of the most common questions about these small, but very important, cards.
Starting with . . .
Q. What goes on the RSVP card?
A. Here are the key elements you want on your RSVP cards:
1. First of all, put what you want the guests to do
The favor of a reply is requested
2. When they should reply by
on or before November 8, 2014
3. Where they indicate who is replying
and they will fill in the appropriate name(s)
4. Where they indicate if they will or will not be attending
_____ Will attend
_____ Not able to attend
5. If you are giving your guests a choice of entree
Please initial each entree choice for each guest
_____ Prime Rib
_____ Chicken Kiev
_____ Mushroom Lasagna
If you need help with your wedding invitations or plans, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 937-235-2586.
Hearts, Joy, Love!