Although much has been said on the topics of love and marriage, sometimes nothing sums it up so succinctly than a good quote.
Short, sweet, and to the point, here are five lovely quotes that you can use on your wedding invitations or ceremony programs, include in readings, signage at your reception, or just as inspiration.
1. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~ Lao Tze
2. “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” ~ Franz Schubert
3. “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in individuals and in the way they express their love.” ~ Pearl S. Buck
4. “Men always want to be a woman’s first love and women want to be a man’s last romance.” ~ Oscar Wilde
5. “A successful marriage is an edifice that must be built every day.” ~ Andre Maurois
Be sure to share with us in the comments below other quotes on love and marriage that you particularly love.
Hearts, Joy, Love!
Need inspiration or ideas for your wedding? Contact me today at email@example.com or at 937-235-2586 or 937-581-3647!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
We all know what love is, don’t we? Well, maybe.
When asked what they thought about love, here are what some kids said.
Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.
Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.
Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.
Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss.
Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no sometimes.
Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.
Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.
Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.
Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
Hope this made you smile.
Hearts, Joy, Love!