Although much has been said on the topics of love and marriage, sometimes nothing sums it up so succinctly than a good quote.
Short, sweet, and to the point, here are five lovely quotes that you can use on your wedding invitations or ceremony programs, include in readings, signage at your reception, or just as inspiration.
1. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~ Lao Tze
2. “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” ~ Franz Schubert
3. “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in individuals and in the way they express their love.” ~ Pearl S. Buck
4. “Men always want to be a woman’s first love and women want to be a man’s last romance.” ~ Oscar Wilde
5. “A successful marriage is an edifice that must be built every day.” ~ Andre Maurois
Be sure to share with us in the comments below other quotes on love and marriage that you particularly love.
Hearts, Joy, Love!
Need inspiration or ideas for your wedding? Contact me today at email@example.com or at 937-235-2586 or 937-581-3647!